As COVID-19 is continuing to have an increased impact, the staff at Kindred Content want to take a moment to reach out to our clients and collaborators to offer our support. We can see how this uncertainty is affecting each of you and your businesses, and we want to ensure you that we are here to help in any way that we can.
As every company and organization is taking steps to support your own communities, we’ve put our heads together to brainstorm ways that we can step in to support our community (you!)
Large, live-action productions are understandably not top-of-mind for many of our collaborators, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be a resource to help support your content needs during this transition period. It’s our belief that the COVID-19 virus is going to change how we generate market messaging and how we speak to our customers. We’d love to help you shift your strategy to reflect the current and future aspects of your business.
We would love to offer a few types of content that we can collaborate on remotely to strengthen your business:
- Repurposing photo or video assets that have been previously captured for updated, relevant social or digital marketing content.
- Creating animated or motion graphics content that can quickly get your changing messaging to your audience.
- Creating Skype-testimonial or user-generated videos, which can feel real and authentic on social media.
- Creating sales content to assist in directly engaging with people that you may no longer be able to pitch in person (customers or donors).
- Finding ways to shift in-person events into engaging, digital video content forums.
- Helping to identify new ways to reach your target audience through channels of paid or organic media to match changing audience behavior.
- Preparing a marketing content plan for a post-COVID-19 roll-out when the time is right
Is there another way we can support you during this time of turbulence? Please let us know!
At Kindred Content, we’re working on creative ways to support those that are most affected by this criss, while embracing this unprecedented era of digital communication to help create impactful connections, and will keep you posted on any initiatives.
If your company is working on an initiative of your own, we would love to collaborate and document the impact you’re making.
This is a time of crisis and change for everyone, and we’re so thankful to all of you for being a part of our support system, and for allowing us to be a part of yours.
Here’s to all of the healthy futures, happy wishes, and kindred connections to come!